Solgar Vitamin B12 100 mcg comes in a tablet form. Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy products, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. With meat being the richest source of vitamin B12, a daily supplementation is often recommended for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 100 mcg in one tablet daily, contributing to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division