Grown in Australia and South Africa, Lemon Tea-Tree is in the same aromatic family as the Tea Tree shrub, but carries a citrus, lemony fragrance. Popular in household gardens of Australia as an insect repellent, Lemon Tea Tree can also be used in a host of everyday aromatherapy preparations. Lemon Tea Tree has a light, citrus aroma and will help to uplift the mind and stimulate the senses – great for easing mood and dispelling mental tension. When applied in massage, Lemon Tea Tree can be especially effective for digestive complaints. Applying the oil in a base oil to the abdominal area will help to calm the digestive system and the nervous system.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Leptospermum petersonii (lemon tea tree) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Intensely lemony with a fizzy, bright top note
- Fragrance Family: Fruity
- Perfumery Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress & Clary Sage
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.